Don't know what you got till it's gone

Thursday, July 8, 2010

LIKE OMG BABY

Am I dreaming or has time flashed before my eyes? Man... 8th grade past me so quickly. And I thank God for everything he has done for me over the year.
I cannot wait wait for next year.It's driving me crazy that I'm staying here while everyone is on their fantasy holidays at beaches and resorts all over the world. BUT I am content. I guess 6 weeks of absolutely nothing will do me some good. Especially when i need a break from a certain group of people. I'm actually making myself feel better as i write this :P Well, today wasn't as emotional as I thought it would be but if it counts i choked up in assembly. :') tears of joy...
I hope next year, my "clique" is filled with new people and everyone who makes me feel what i don't want to fill is not invited to our lunch table :P LOL I sound so mean girl-ish. But it's true. I don't think it's healthy to be in an environment that makes me feel anger, jealous or make me want to slap them and tell them they need an attitude adjustment. So. I end on a positive note.
LIKE OMG BABY
LET SUMMER SUNBATHING (in my back yard) BEGIN!
Not really. :D
xoxox God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment