Don't know what you got till it's gone

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Brick By boring brick


Keep your feet on the ground...
When your head's in the clouds :)

Spoken by the 'LEGEN (wait for it) DARY' hehe that was a Barney quote. Not the purple dinosaur... But anyway. I think Hayley had a point when she thought of those lyrics. I guess it means, Don't be such a douche because everyone gives you the attention. What you do with that attention impact you and people that don't like you :) Hate to break it to you but it is true. So anyways. TODAY! (Yes today ;D) I RE-WROTE HISTORY! I'm officially in High School! It felt good.... But anyway, I hope this year was going to e awesome and hopefully it will be. It's just... I'M NOT IN ANY CLASSES WITH MY FRIENDS :'( Well that's not entirely true. But I wish I had more people that I knew in my classes. So yeah... I hope tomorrow rocks. Minus Biology... Who multiplied Science? Like Seriously? Bio, Chem AND Physics. SUE ME!

Bury the castle guys. Bury the castle ;)
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment