Don't know what you got till it's gone

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Ecstatic when there's nothing to be ecstatic about ;)



Ok. So I lied. Ther's alot to be ecstatic about. Just loving life. This mornig I realised that there more to EVERYTHING than what we see. I was an eco freak for a few minutes in the car driving home from dance (It went well! We pretty much finished the avatar dance :D plus i perfected my turn on the tip of my toes it's called a "pique" ;D ) I looked outside and saw lamp post jabbed into the ground. Wouldn't the Earth be like, "OW!" I know i would... But anyway.. My last post was all about lost friendships and to me and Amelia's astonishment that friendship is somehow revived. Or on it's way there. It's kinda like Amelia's room is Vegas, except it doesn't stay in Amelia's room. :P I had loads of fun yesterday with her. We went to the yacht clb and hung there for few hours. With Luke and Oscar and Adrian. It was TRE awesome :P We went on the hobbicat and I got hit by the BOOM (wonder why it's called that...) And we went out in a storm got splashed and I was feeling so angelina jolie swinging on the edges of the boat type, thing. Until I almost fell off. That's when I felt like I should've been in Get Smart rather than tomb raider :P So yeah. A pretty good week this week. And Neighbor is back today! I'm can't wait to see him. He says he hasn't gotten taller but I doubt it. :P e's probably a giant. Dramatic changes can take place in under a month you know ;) It's happened with all my friends I haven't seen in a while :)
Good change. Very good change.
xx GB (stands for God Bless) ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment