Don't know what you got till it's gone

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Confused About something that should mean nothing.Fallin 4 you :)





Have you ever felt like you had a friend from many moons ago and you grew apart but you never wanted to grow apart but you did and now everything they do invovling you seems confusing? Kinda like if they talk to you it feels like christmas. Or when something you're both involved in comes up and you have to work together. Or. when they don't reply to a message or conversation starter. Yeah, It hurts ALOT. But I';m left in the dark here. Does this person (we'll call it bob). EHEM. Does Bob hate me? Dislike me? Is too shy to talk to me. Thinks they are above me? I DON'T KNOW! AND IT' DRIVING ME CRAZY!!!!!!!!! Why won't they give me a clue..... A hint. SOMETHING TO MAKE ME A HAPPY CAMPER. It sucks... And i'm miss Bob. I miss it so much When I think of all the embarrassing, funny, crazy moments I've spent with them It hurts. I hope one day Bob and I become something again. Friends. THAT'S THE WORD! :) It would be awesome to be their friend again. Second chances...
xxx GB

No comments:

Post a Comment